Facing criminal charges for drunk driving, drug possession or other criminal offense can be frightening. Your reputation, freedom and future are at stake. The attorneys at James & Zimmerman are here to protect your rights and provide you with the aggressive defense representation you need. Contact James & Zimmerman today to discuss your case with an experienced lawyer.
Protect Your Future
Even minor criminal offenses or violations can have an impact on your record and your future. If you have been arrested or charged, it is important to consult a lawyer to ensure your rights are protected. At James & Zimmerman, in DeLand, Florida, our attorneys can handle all types of criminal law cases, including misdemeanors and felonies, such as:
- Traffic tickets (speeding, reckless driving, driving under suspension)
- DUI/DWI charges (including drunk driving punishment information and administrative license suspension)
- Drug charges (marijuana possession, drug trafficking, intent to sell, manufacturing, other drug offenses)
- Theft offenses (larceny, shoplifting, robbery, burglary)
- Other criminal charges (sexual assault, assault, felony assault, domestic violence)
Experience on Your Side
Our law firm is able to draw on the experience and knowledge of partner Mark Zimmerman who has served as assistant prosecutor for Volusia County. This experience enables the criminal defense lawyers at our firm to better prepare a solid defense on behalf of criminal defendants.
Our law firm is known for taking complex, high profile cases in every area in which we practice. We are committed to providing clients with personal, attentive and experienced legal counsel. Our firm is also able to handle cases in both state and federal court for clients who may be facing a range of charges.
Contact a DeLand Criminal Defense Attorney
To discuss your criminal charges, to learn more about your rights or to learn how we can help you, contact our criminal defense attorneys at James & Zimmerman.